Tuesday 12 December 2023

URGENT! Key Branch Roles need filling

 

Dear Members,

Effective immediately, I resign from the UNISON @ LJMU Branch as well as UNISON the Union.

Members are going to have to step up and replace my voluntary positions as:

 

    • Branch Treasurer
    • Branch Communications Officer
    • Branch LGBT+ Officer
    • Work Place Representative/Steward
    • Safety Representative

Information about all of these and more can be found HERE

 

I also resign from my position on the UNISON North West LGBT+ Group.

 

  • Treasurer 
  • Regional Committee Member

 

I have served, protected and fought for your rights and a better workplace and world for all, for the past twenty years. It’s been a journey and a half. Good luck for the future.

 

Ray.



No comments:

Post a Comment